Everyday Healing With Bach Flower Essences

16 – 23 June 2018, led by Julie Murray, €450, (Kissos)

Bach Flowers: Healing with Love

The countryside is the perfect environment to learn about Bach Flower Essences; speaking to us of Nature’s abundance, healing messages and power on many levels. Here in a mountainous Greek haven many of the Bach plants and trees are to be found in abundance. The air and running water here are crystal clear, natural quiet beauty surrounds. We have the opportunity to immerse ourselves in aspects of nature’s benefits and ability to heal.

Bach Flower Essences from wildflowersMany of us have issues in our lives that disturb our happiness and sense of well-being; short-term crises that come up to de-rail us, long-standing conditions, wounds that we deal with in our own individual fashion.

If you are interested in inviting change into your life or just have aspects of your life that you want to shift, this may be the course for you.

Over a few days we offer you hands-on experience with the Bach Remedies, to get the ‘feel’ of them, to introduce you to how they can assist with change in your life, and perhaps the lives of others. Get to know them, like making a new bunch of friends.

Included in our week is the opportunity to help make a flower essence yourself which is quite a special experience. I grew up with the Bach Remedies in my life. I trust them implicitly as loving forces of healing from nature that will not harm you. I can assist you to understand them and, because of my experience, to select remedies. etc. However, I can never know exactly how they will work with you, because I am NOT you!

The Bach Flower Essences Speak Directly to You

The Bach Flower Remedies speak directly to you, beyond words. It is an intimate process—-simple yet profound. Their help works naturally with you, often a transformation, so you simply feel better.

There is a lot to learn and share. Take a look at my web site– that explains my approach to the Remedies. www.healingwithbachflowers.com. Ask any preparatory questions you like – do be in touch.

Bach Flower Remedies Kit

Bach Flower Essences Kit