13 – 20 July 2018, with Gabi Gogan , €450   (Kissos)

Opening to Change

“ Out beyond ideas of wrong doing and right doing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there…” Rumi

Millions of us today are embodying in every and each way a new story, as collectively we transition from an old world into a new one. It is a journey of exploration, trial, breath-taking discovery, connection, love, absolutely unique to each of us.

You know there is another world, another life, bigger and more beautiful than the one you are used to. You just don’t know what it is but you’ve already started your own journey of discovery.

Returning for a second year to the beautiful Pelion I am inviting you to take a week with me in the magical setting of the Kissos community to explore and step together into our new story. Through the language and the tools of life coaching I will bring on inside-out transformation so you may create the life you seek. I will gently guide you on your own personal journey allowing you space for rest and reflection, helping you explore your inner power to dream up your own future and create positive change.

gabi gogan groupWithin the safety and with the support of a small intimate group, during this week we will practice and create powerful personal affirmations, we shall explore your relationship with time, take a leap into your fears, learn how to harness the power of gratitude and ignite your plans and dreams so that you can re-write your story.

There will be space and time for deep listening, being, breathing, strong connections, rest and laughter in this healing and magical space in the heart of mount Pelion, by the crystal clear Greek sea, in the sunshine.

This week is only for those that are ready to do whatever it takes to bring on the life they are seeking.

“The secret to change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new” Socrates.

Daily Structure

– Early morning scaravelli yoga/meditation (optional)

8:30 am Breakfast

– Workshop session – (group work)

1:30 pm Lunch

– Rejuvenating time: walk to the local beaches, time to oneself, walks in the forest

–  Evening Karma Yoga – helping the community to cook dinner or care for the garden

-Individual one to one sessions with me to go deeper in your own personal journey

-Evening circle

8:00 Dinner

– Occasion evenings 5- Rhythms based dance, taverna night, talks and workshops led by various in residence facilitators.

11:00 Ashram mode

The flow of the daily sessions above is indicative; activities will be woven organically from the programme above in response to needs emerging from the work we do together.

Prices include the workshops plus full accommodation with 3 daily vegetarian meals (except for one evening out in a Taverna). One week in a tent € 425 (only two available), a triple/quad room is € 450, a twin room € 525 and a single room € 600.

stone