25 August – 1 September €575

A workshop with Charlotte McLaughlin

Love, sex and relationships is a workshop for people wanting to experience richer relationships, deeper intimacy and more joyful connection in their lives. 

Join us in this area of outstanding natural beauty for a week of replenishment, soul nourishment and learning about love, connection, intimacy and relationships.

During the week we will journey together, moment by moment, to meet ourselves and one another with what is real, and beyond the masks that we so often interact within.

This experiential workshop will include meditation, dance, embodied movement, conscious touch, enquiry, group process, creative exploration, ritual and nature connection.

Using simple guided structures and processes, you will be gently guided home into connection with yourselves, experiencing the totality of being you. From here it is then possible to deepen into intimacy with others and with life.

The Pelion region is an area of outstanding natural beauty. With the mountains, sea and lush vegetative landscape around us we will be able to use nature to support us in dropping more deeply into connection with ourselves. When we awaken our senses, we awaken our capacity to feel and experience sensuality and life. Connecting to the beautiful natural environment around us will support the process.

How Will the Week Be Structured?

During the week, we will work individually, in pairs, small groups, and as a larger group. There will be a balance of personal exploration and group interaction.

Workshops take place in the mornings, leaving plenty of time for relaxation, respite and integration in the afternoon. The surrounding area is stunning, so participants often choose to go off exploring or just surrender into deep relaxation by the sea.

Who is this workshop for?

• Anyone who wants to feel more vibrantly alive and creative in their life
  • Anyone wanting to experience more richness and depth in their intimate relationships
  • Anyone who hasn’t been in relationship for some time
  • Anyone wanting to connect, play and create in a community of like minded open hearted people
  • Anyone in need of the replenishment and soul nourishment that this workshop combined with a holiday in a beautiful location will provide.

What will I get from this workshop?

• Experiencing yourself as more vibrantly alive
  • An increased ability to communicate your desires, needs, and boundaries – in any form of relationship
  • Connection to your sexuality and an increased awareness of who you are are as a sexual and sensual being
  • Deepened connection to your body and feelings
  • The capacity to be more real with yourself and also with others
  • A sense of what is possible in your current or future relationship
  • Increased self acceptance
  • A sense of empowerment in being able to step back into your life and relationships with a new vision, clarity, and tools

What does Charlotte say about this week:

“This venue is one of my favourite places to work. Anilio is a very special place, nestled in the forest, with beautiful deserted beaches nearby.  It’s the perfect container to be able to drop deeply into connection with ourselves…

….My passion is supporting people to heal, grow and thrive in their lives, and find the courage to express their true unique potential in all areas of their lives – including their sexuality and creativity. Ultimately the work I offer is about freedom; being free to express and live the fullest versions of ourselves. My belief and experience is that when we find the courage to do this, the rewards are boundless.”

Though this workshop is complete in itself, it serves as an introduction to the work of Jan Day and the School of Being. Please see www.janday.com for further info on trainings.

What do previous participants say about working with Charlotte:

“Charlotte’s holding and depth allowed me to find new confidence in myself – I opened to feeling really connected to other people in the group, and as a result felt so accepted for who I am. I took away a feeling of joy which quite literally lifted my soul. Charlotte’s presence and gentle invitation helped me to expand my limitations of who I thought I was.”   Louise, teacher, Bristol

“Charlotte’s presence is healing. Her curiosity, open-mindedness and passion for the human experience not just allowed my feelings to be validated, but also cherished, as though they might be a gateway to something wonderful. She is honest and faithful; with genuine talent for the human transformation process. ” Paul M, Liverpool, England

“Charlotte and her course was honestly amazing. It opened within me a window to be able to see myself more clearly and honestly. Returning to the UK I had a renewed and awoken sense of myself. I’d experienced a deeper more honest confidence which I was able to believe in and act upon. 5 months on and I still hold those feelings which continue to enhance my work and life. Thank you so much.”  Claire, Leeds, child counsellor

For further details about this workshop, please contact:

charlotte@journeywithcharlotte.com 07958358401 www.therapyinlondon.uk