21 — 28 JULY
From €470 – €770
25% discount for last minute booking!
“Without meeting ourselves,
it is impossible to truly meet another”
– Brenda Shoshanna, “Zen And The Art Of Falling In Love”
“Attract Your Ideal Partner” is a life-changing personal development course specifically designed to transform your search for love from an emotional drama into an exhilarating adventure!
If your love life has taken a wrong turn, George and Tracy invite you to join them on this part-development course, part-retreat and part-holiday experience to learn how to stop chasing and start attracting your Ideal Partner into your life.
A Break-Through In Love
In a supportive and loving environment, we will focus on the most important relationship you will ever have… the one with yourself! We will explore the blind-spots, the negative beliefs and the unhelpful behaviours which are sabotaging your love life.
We will use Mindfullness, Meditation, Personal Development, Coaching and NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) and NVC (Nonviolent Communication) to explore how we relate to ourselves and others and to powerfully transform our behaviour around dating and looking for love. We will also use the dance system of Biodanza to embrace our instincts and to celebrate joyful connection, playfulness, creativity, sensuality and vitality.
We will get real and honest and even share some tough love to help you achieve a break-through in your effectiveness at finding a meaningful, loving relationship.
By the end of the week you will have developed a new, passionate and charismatic confidence in your ability to date and to date well.
The Aims Of The Course
The Course will help you to:
* Gain new insights into your relationship history
* Overcome your self-sabotage and emotional baggage
* Love yourself more and feel more confident
* Not fear rejection
* Eliminate the pain, loneliness and tears from your search for love
* Free yourself from the expectations of others and live your life on your terms
* Discover how to choose the right people for the right reasons
* Take confident control of your love life
* Become more relaxed, authentic and charismatic
* Lighten up and feel more passionate and self-expressed
* Design your ideal relationship and work out a plan on how to get it!
* Make life-long friends…and maybe even find your Ideal Partner!
(…if you do, you must invite us to the wedding!)
So whatever your situation, whether you are male or female, young or old, straight or gay, the Attract! Course will be a momentous, life-changing experience which will fast-forward your life to the loving, meaningful relationship you’ve always wanted.
The Course venue is the Alexandros Hotel in eastern Pelion about 40 kilometres from Volos. You will need to make your own travel arrangements to get there.
We recommend flying in to Athens a few days early and spending a few days sight-seeing there then travelling to Alexandros on the Thursday or Friday. If there are sufficient numbers, we may be able to book a joint minibus to take participants to Volos or directly to Alexandros. Talk to George and Tracy about your plans so that they can perhaps assist you – see here for travel information http://www.kalikalos.com/about-us/travel-info/.
Format Of the Week
Friday 21st July is Arrival Day with check-in in the afternoon, registration and the welcome meal.
The Course runs daily from Saturday 22nd until Thursday 27th. Departure Day is Friday 28th.
If you wish to extend your stay before or after the Course at Alexandros or elsewhere in Greece, contact Kalikalos for advice at http://www.kalikalos.com/about-us/contact-us/.
Workshops take place in the morning, leaving plenty of time for relaxation, respite and integration in the afternoon. You can choose to rest, take a walk, play by the sea or just chill out quietly with yourself. The Alexandros Hotel is nestled in an olive grove and is just 15 minutes walk from the pristine Plaka Beach.
We will start each day with an early morning practice of meditation. During the workshop sessions, we will work individually, in pairs, and in larger groups. There will be a balance of personal exploration and group interaction.
The course activities include:
• 6 morning sessions from 9.30am to 1.30pm
• Individual coaching opportunities from George and Tracy
• Activities after dinner, offered by facilitators in residence.
• Excursions to locations of incredible beauty, including swimming in fresh mineral mountain water pools and a visit to the 1,000 year old tree in Tsagarada.
The course will be delivered in English.
There will also be an opportunity to ‘meet’ online on a video conference a couple of weeks before the course to get to know each other, to confirm arrangements and to answer any queries.
* Full Accommodation in a tent €470, in a triple room €520, in a twin room €620, in a single room €770. Most rooms are twins with ensuite bathrooms, with balconies and marvelous views of the Aegean Sea.
Please book in with your €100 deposit. The 25% discount will be taken off your remaining balance which we ask you to pay in cash when arriving in Greece.
** Prices include 3 vegetarian meals a day, excluding one evening when we eat out at a local taverna to celebrate our time together. Anyone wanting a greater experience of the local cuisine can visit the several cafes and tavernas in the village nearby.