19 — 26 May
€ 470 — 770*

Early Bird Discount €60 if booked before 30 March 2017!*

Conscious Movement nature retreat

How do I cultivate The Art of Being Alive? Am I looking for external circumstances and inputs or can I generate the sense of being truly deeply alive and radiate from the inside out?

During this one-week nature retreat, we’ll dive into the secret to our own inner aliveness by way of inquiry and movement practices mostly inspired by Sensitive Dance and The School of Being:

Presence

The ability to be truly Present and bring awareness to what it is that we sense, what it is that we feel, and embrace each new wave, all of it. Diving into the nurturing aliveness of our senses, to bring embodied presence to all that we do. Listening and being listened to.

woman on tree branch

Movement

The power of Slowing down, receiving silently the Movement of Life continuously flowing inside us and the ability to initiate movement from that place within, restore our life energy, let our body dance, let our voice sing, our creativity be expressed, our playfulness expand and feel the joy.

Intimacy

The courage (heart in action) of knowing yourself, of sharing yourself, your truth with another, taking the risk of being vulnerable enough to allow for true connection and intimacy to be created. Giving and receiving with authenticity. Letting yourself touch and be touched, emotionally and physically, within agreed boundaries, and fun.

picnic

Structure of the days:

The perfect balance between a deep movement workshop and an exquisitely resourcing holiday.

We will start the day with an early morning practice, taking the time to get into our body, and open up our sensory awareness and deep presence in motion, awakening sensuality and flow.

After breakfast, we’ll have a whole morning session to explore different pathways individually, in partnership and in group – we’ll also rely on the magnificent turquoise sea and wild nature of Mount Pelion for inspiration and as a resource.

In the afternoon, there will be free time, for you to do just as you please.
Whether you choose to rest or play by the sea, take a walk, write or just ‘be’ quietly with yourself, this time will allow a deeper integration of your experience, away from the usual demands and habits of home

As part of the retreat, I will offer a short 20-minute private session to each participant, that will be scheduled outside of the morning sessions. Early evenings and afternoons are also available if you want a complementary individual 1-1 session with me.

As resident of the Kalikalos community, we’ll be invited to take part in some light daily tasks, for example help to prepare one breakfast, one evening meal and join once the washing up team after dinner. This Karma Yoga is an essential part of Community building.

After dinner, we might have some extra activity or just free time, according to what will be offered in the centre.

Workshop is given in English, with possible translation into French and Italian

*Prices:  Workshop plus full accommodation incl.3 vegetarian meals daily (except of one evening when we eat out at a taverna) in a tent € 470, in a triple room € 520, in a twin room €620, in a single room  €770

Early Bird Discount €60 if booked before 30 March 2017: in a tent €410, in a triple room €460, twin room €560, single room €710!