20 — 27 JULY
From €470 – €770 *
“Without meeting ourselves,
it is impossible to truly meet another”
Format Of the Week
Friday 20th July is Arrival Day with check-in in the afternoon, registration and the welcome meal.
The Course runs daily from Saturday 21st until Thursday 26th. Departure Day is Friday 27th.
If you wish to extend your stay before or after the Course at Alexandros or elsewhere in Greece, contact Kalikalos for advice at http://www.kalikalos.com/about-us/contact-us/.
Workshops take place in the morning, leaving plenty of time for relaxation, respite and integration in the afternoon. You can choose to rest, take a walk, play by the sea or just chill out quietly with yourself. The Alexandros Hotel is nestled in an olive grove and is just 15 minutes walk from the pristine Plaka Beach.
We will start each day with an early morning practice of meditation. During the workshop sessions, we will work individually, in pairs, and in larger groups. There will be a balance of personal exploration and group interaction.
The course activities include:
• 6 morning sessions from 9.30am to 1.30pm
• Individual coaching opportunities
• Activities after dinner, offered by facilitators in residence.
• Excursions to locations of incredible beauty, including swimming in fresh mineral mountain water pools and a visit to the 1,000 year old tree in Tsagarada.
The course will be delivered in English.
* Full Accommodation in a tent €470, in a triple room €520, in a twin room €620, in a single room €770. Most rooms are twins with ensuite bathrooms, with balconies and marvelous views of the Aegean Sea
Prices include 3 vegetarian meals a day, excluding one evening when we eat out at a local taverna to celebrate our time together. Anyone wanting a greater experience of the local cuisine can visit the several cafes and tavernas in the village nearby.