25 August — 1 September
€ 470 — 770*

DANCING WITH LIFE IS A TRANSFORMATIONAL COACHING PROGRAMME.
Tracy invites you to a week that will support you in letting go, shedding layers and transforming from the inside out!

WHAT WILL WE DO?

You will have the opportunity to visit stunning beaches, to eat delicious food and spend time with some wonderful people.
We practice conscious relating and authentic expression in a supportive environment for learning.
We cover the foundations of NVC, the work of Dr Marshall Rosenberg, using NVC dance floors and other processes to deepen our practice. We move and dance Biodanza everyday.
This bio-centric movement system, created by Rolando Toro works with progressivity to support you at a cellular level, increasing wellbeing and restoring a sense of pleasure and joy.

Moving with emotion and expression we deeply embodying compassion and mindful relating – re-discovering our vital energy for life.

dancingwithlife1

A few comments from previous participants:

“I wanted to feel energy moving around in my body and this workshop gave me that and so much more – connection in a profound way in the body, soul and mind – and I think it will help me in my relationships with others by checking in with my own needs and feeling, I can allow myself to be more open.” Hilary, UK

“Working closely with you, Tracy, throughout the week was a powerful experience. You gently and softly provided the tools that empowered me to open up and unlock the wisdom and knowledge that was always there. I feel I now know and understand (and love) myself more than ever. A real gift Thank you. ”Catherine, UK

WHO IS THIS EVENT FOR?

dancingwithlife2

This event is for men and women of all ages, from different countries and cultures. People who are interested in personal development and taking care of their own wellbeing. The programme is in English, (Translation into Greek, French and German may be possible. Please contact me for more information about this).

WHAT WILL YOU GET?

You will be introduced to skills and practices that are integrative and will support you in loving your shadows and BEING more fully YOU.

Letting go, shedding layers, transforming from the inside out!

My wish is that you will return home feeling relaxed and rejuvenated, with more understanding of yourself and others and greater insight and expanded capacities for attracting and living an abundant life.

The 25th is arrival day with check-in in the afternoon, registration and the welcome meal. From the 26th onward the workshop takes place in the morning from 9:30 – 1:30, the afternoons are beach time!

*Prices:  Include full accommodation incl.3 vegetarian meals daily (except of one evening when we eat out at a taverna) in tent € 470,  triple € 520, twin room €620, single €770.