20 — 27 JULY ’18
From €470  – €770 *

Experience joy and freedom through deepening your connection with yourself and others 

“Without meeting ourselves, it is impossible to truly meet another”

A journey based on Gestalt Therapy

In this self-development workshop based on Gestalt therapy there will be therapeutic group work, exploration of yourself in relation with others. It is a wonderful possibility to deepen your awareness and learn about yourself in the supportive energy of the group. Through self-awareness you will gain more acceptance towards yourself and others. It is a deeply healing and transformational experience to be seen as you are and being supported and accepted by the group. We grow in relation to each other: I am I only in relation to you.

In the spirit of curiosity and acceptance I invite you to explore themes like:

• Who am I? Who I let myself be?
  • What does it mean to be my authentic me?
  • How spontaneous do I let myself be? Do I show myself, or do I hide myself?
  • Do I dare to show what I really need and feel, want and think?
  • How do I stop myself? How do I flow?
  • How does it feel if I put my boundaries?
  • How do I affect you and how do you affect me?

I will follow the journey of the group process, supporting what arises and embracing whatever is. We will also use creative methods such as painting and movement. The work in the group is naturally bound by confidentiality.

Magical Pelion, with its healing energies, is a perfect place to pause, breathe and grow, an opportunity to re-connect with your vital energy in life, to explore who and how you are, to feel the freedom and joy in you when meeting yourself and the other as a whole.

This workshop is an invitation for a deep transformational journey surrounded by the rhythms of nature, the lush forests and springs and the Aegean sea.

“When you open yourself to the continually changing, impermanent, dynamic nature of your own being and of reality, you increase your capacity to love and care about other people and your capacity to not be afraid. You’re able to keep your eyes open, your heart open, and your mind open. And you notice when you get caught up in prejudice, bias, and aggression. You develop an enthusiasm for no longer watering those negative seeds, from now untill the day you die. And, you begin to think of your life as offering endless opportunities to start to do things differently”. – Pema Chdrön

Mornings are dedicated for working in a group. Afternoons – time to assimilate, integrate, explore the lush nature of Pelion, feel the Aegean sea, take a nap in a hammock….

I interview every participant beforehand, either face-to-face or via Skype.

The 1st day is arrival with check-in, registration and the welcome meal at 8pm. We will have an evening gathering, an opening circle after dinner. From the 2nd day onward our days will flow as follows:

8:15 – 8:30 Morning awarness: Breathing, meditation, mindful movement
8:30 – 9:30 Breakfast
9:45-12:30 Therapeutic Group Work: explore your relation to yourself and others by sharing, moving, drawing
1:30pm – 2:30pm Lunch
2:30pm – 6:30pm Free time
6:30pm Karma Yoga (3/4 times a week, could also be in the morning before breakfast)
8pm Dinner

Prices

* include the workshops plus full accommodation with 3 daily vegetarian meals (except for one evening out in a Taverna) in a tent space €470, triple room €520, twin room €620, single room €770. Most rooms are ensuite twins with balconies and marvelous views of the Aegean Sea, except for one triple with lovely sea-view but without balcony and shared bathroom.

KARMA YOGA AT KALIKALOS

Kalikalos ia a community comprising the unpaid volunteer staffers and guests. Participants of workshops offer Karma Yoga, about 3 – 4 times a week, mainly helping with breakfast, helping to prepare an evening meal, or assisting a washing up shift.