28 July – 4 August €470 – €770
28 July – 11 August €850 – €1390*
10% discount for booking two weeks!
Yoga Retreat and contact with nature, the land, the sea, the rhythms of the sunrise and sunset, the blue sky during the day and the night full of stars brings a tangible awareness of being held by a greater reality.
And in that experience of being supported by that deep, delicate solidity of the earth, the rhythm of the waves and the spaciousness of the open sky, there is a possibility to soften the constant doing and trying… In that moment there is an opportunity to be in touch with the basic experience of living without trying to change anything, just being…and then…unwinding into being begins, rivers begin to flow, direction emerges, life begins to breathe more freely and… our inner landscape becomes more available to inspire our life with meaning, solutions and clearer directions.
Our practice this week will be inspired by our surroundings and invites us to explore our inner landscape.
Our journey will be unfolding through the following threads of the physical and subtle anatomy:
1st week: Widening the Inner horizon (physical and subtle landscapes)
- 1st day: Arriving
- 2nd day: Earth ~ Feet & Legs – 1st Chakra
- 3rd day: Water ~ Hips & Pelvis – 2nd Chakra
- 4th day: Fire ~ Core & Belly – 3rd Chakra
- 5th day: Air ~ Chest & Heart – 4th Chakra
- 6th day: Space ~ Neck, Shoulders & Heart – 5th Chakra
- 7th day: Presence ~ Whole Body – 6th & 7th Chakra
2nd week: Let the Rivers flow (Myofascial release, Focusing & Dao te Ching in Yoga)
- 7th (1st day): Embodying the pause (Arriving)
- 8th (2nd day): Forward bends ~ Back line ~ the currents before and underneath you
- 9th (3rd day): Side bends ~ Lateral line ~ the stream by your side
- 10th (4th day): Back Bends ~ Front & arm lines ~ the flow ahead and above you
- 11th (5th day): Twist ~ Spiral, functional lines ~ the movements around
- 12th (6th day): Deep front line ~ Breath ~ the currents within you
- 13th (7th day): All the main lines ~ Whole body flow
The flow of actual workshop might be weaved creatively from the program above in response to the journey of our group process.
The 1st day is our arrival with check-in, registration and the welcome meal in the afternoon. Our practice will begin after dinner with the first Restorative yoga session in the evening to unwind after the journey.
From the 2nd day onward our rhythm will flow as follows:
- 7:40am – 8am Meditation
- 10am – 11:30am Hatha Yoga
- 12pm – 1:30pm Yin Yoga
- 1:30pm Lunch
- 2:30pm – 6pm Free time/beach time
- 6:30pm Karma Yoga
- 8pm Dinner
- 9:15pm – 10:30pm Thai Yoga Massage (2-3x during the week)
*Prices: include the workshops plus full accommodation with 3 daily vegetarian meals (except for one evening out in a Taverna)
One week 28 July – 4 August: in a tent space € 470, triple room € 520, twin room € 620, single room € 770.
Two weeks 28 July – 11 August, we offer 10% discount for booking both weeks: in a tent €850, in a triple room €940, a twin room €1120, a single room €1390
Most rooms are en suite twins with a marvelous sea-view and a balcony, except for one triple with lovely sea-view but without balcony.