3 — 17 JULY  or  3 — 10 JULY, 10 — 17 JULY
€435 1053*

10% discount for booking 2 weeks!

INVITING OUR WILD INNER BEAUTY AND FLUID STRENGTH

This week will offer a wonderful space to explore our yoga practice in the mornings and rest or play on the beach and in the waves in the afternoon. Or you may choose to take a walk or just ‘be’ quietly with what your body is feeling.

Whatever you choose to do, it will allow a deeper integration of new experience, away from the usual demands and habits of home. We will be part of community life, taking turns in the early evening to help prepare a shared evening meal or tend the gardens. This time is also available if any of you want an optional individual 1-1 session with me

My teaching is born from the work of the late Vanda Scaravelli (“Awakening the Spine”) and my mentor Diane Long

I have been exploring, sharing & refining this intuitive approach for 20 years.  In this practice we access the deeper movement in our bodies, the movement of life, fueled by breath and born from the spine.  Rather than training the body, we find strength in vital softness and a natural freedom and play-full-ness in our movements.   Integration and expression take the place of stretching and effort.  The health of our joints is key in this approach.  In our joints we feel the ability to change and to rest.  We come home to our bodies and our bodies delight and surprise us.  We have fewer aches and pains and a greater sensory awareness.

The 3rd is arrival day with check-in in the afternoon, registration and the welcome meal at 20:30. From the 4th onward the workshop takes place in the morning from 9:30 – 1:30, the afternoons are beach time!

*Prices include workshop plus full accommodation, 3 daily vegetarian meals (except of one night out in a Tavern). Most rooms are twins with a marvelous sea-view and a balcony, except for one triple with lovely sea-view but without balcony. We offer 10% discount if you book 2 weeks!

This workshop is scheduled for two weeks, 3-17 July, to allow deeper experience of the practice, and to be supported in restful organic change. It is possible to book 3-10 July as a single week if spaces are available.
If you are an existing student it may be possible to book 10-17 July as a single week, but please contact Louise to discuss this.
You are encouraged to attend the whole workshop and take advantage of a 10% discount.