Living-in-Community at Anilio Guest Programme
For 2021 we welome Community Guests beginning 2 June. We look forward to seeing you then – if you have questions, please contact us. Thank you!
Experience community living at Kalikalos without attending a workshop!
Stay with us as a living-in-Community guest and meet new friends sharing your holistic perspective.
Many of our guests choose to come to Kalikalos as Living-in-Community guests without attending a scheduled workshop. Simply being here in the community living environment can be a fulfilling and transformative experience!
Far more than guests, you are community members, joyfully collaborating in the rhythms of daily life and adventuring together though Pilion. You are welcome to attend our morning sharing circles and any of the daily non-workshop activities such as early morning yoga, tai chi or Qi Qong. We will ask you to join the evening cooking team once in the week, do a couple of washing up shifts and to do an occasional bit of gardening. In general you will help with the various tasks that keep our centers functioning.
This amounts to a light and enjoyable 6-7 hours of per week of community service, in the spirit of karma yoga. With the rest of your time, you swim at the beach, hike mountain trails, sit around campfires, enjoy the offerings of our Facilitators-in-Residence and make deep friendships and connections. In a nutshell, this is what community living at Kalikalos is all about.
What Is a Typical Day at Kalikalos Like?
- 7:30 Qi Gong, Yoga, Tai Chi (on most weeks)
- Morning meditation
- 8:30 Buffet Breakfast
- 9:05 Breakfast cleanup (everyone helps)
- 9:30 Staff Meeting Attunement / Community meeting on Saturday
- 9:30 – 13:30 Workshop Session usually with a coffee/tea break midway
- 13:30 Buffet lunch and picnic boxes for the beach
- 14:30 — 17:30 Beach / free time
- 18:15 Some Guests and staff work together in kitchen, gardens and office
- 20:00 Dinner
- 20:45 Dinner cleanup
- 21:30 Village pub or café, sometimes film, healing circle or circle dance, campfire at Kissos or Anilio (Thursday)
- 23:00 Ashram mode, quiet time till the breakfast bell at 08:30