Rhythmic Guitar and Singing Week with Michael Haidas, 22 – 29 June 2019, €400,    (Kissos Campus)

Imagine playing rhythmic guitar and singing with others in Greece. Combining learning with entertainment and enjoying yourself on holiday.

A week long rhythmic guitar style workshop, for those with your own guitar and limited playing experience. 

Over the duration of a week we will meet each morning to practice vocal and musical harmony as a group.

In just one week you will become familiar with the basic open chords, improve your strumming technique and confidence in singing.  We play classic folk rock songs and greek traditional and modern ballads… 

Michael Haidas with friends

Working with songs from various cultures and countries (from classic rock to Greek pop) we explore and play together for expression, creativity and performance.

We develop group skills for cooperation, cohesiveness and unity.

Who can attend?

If you would like to immerse yourself in group formation as well as progressing your musical skills and repertoire.

Come with your guitar and your soul. This week is for anyone with a basic level of guitar and singing.

I’ve always been a music lover…

From my childhood years and teens I can remember singing with my guitar with friends and wanting to learn more and more about music –  the greatest art form. 

Music, singing and dancing is part of everyday life in Greece it’s not unusual for musicians to bring their guitars along to a restaurant and jam together with friends and those who love to sing and dance.

Singing not only gathers people; it actually unites them. A song is the shortest distance between two people…

and, guitar, in particular, is the instrument designed for the human voice –  this instrument accompanies me everywhere.

As a young adult performing professionally with various artists in concerts and open air events I gained experience that enabled me to communicate with small and large audiences. I have worked with all ages and all types of musicians and world music.

It would be my pleasure to accompany you on your musical journey.

You can read more about Michael here.  contact him directly at alternativegreece@gmail.com