24 – 31 August 2019
€520 – €820
This workshop is booked out!
Immerse yourself in whole – bodied experience of yoga. Follow threads of your physical and subtle anatomy into your body, your questions, your heart longings. Pause… to connect, with the nature of this ancient land, the timeless sea, the rhythms of the sunrise and sunset, the blue sky during the day and the night full of stars and wonder. Rest in that tangible awareness of being held by a greater reality.
This Retreat carries invitation to soften the constant doing and trying… In that moment there is an opportunity to be in touch with the basic experience of living without trying to change anything, just being…and then…unwinding begins, rivers begin to flow, direction emerges, life begins to breathe more freely and our inner landscape becomes more available to inspire our life with meaning, solutions, clearer directions and renewal.
1st day: Arriving in the afternoon with registration and welcome meal at 8pm. Our practice will begin after dinner with the first Restorative yoga session in the evening to unwind after the journey.
From the 2nd day onward our rhythm will flow as follows:
- 2nd day: Earth ~ 1st Chakra – Feet & Legs – Grounding into being here
- 3rd day: Water ~ 2nd Chakra – Hips & Pelvis – Let the river flow
- 4th day: Fire ~ 3rd Chakra – Core & Belly – Tending the inner fire
- 5th day: Air ~ 4th Chakra – Chest & Heart – Breathing space
- 6th day: Space & Light ~ 5th & 6th Chakra – Neck, Shoulders & Head – Room for it all
- 7th day: Whole Body ~ 1st – 7th Chakra – Presence
The flow of actual workshop might be weaved creatively from the program above in response to the journey of our group process.
- 7:40am – 8am Meditation
- 9:30am – 11am Hatha Yoga
- 11am – 12noon Felt Inquiry
- 12pm – 1:30pm Yin Yoga
- 1:30pm Lunch
- 2:30pm – 6pm Free time/beach time
- 6:30pm Karma Yoga (2-3 times a week)
- 8pm Dinner
*Prices: include the workshops plus accommodation.
Most rooms are en suite twins with a marvellous sea-view and a balcony, except for one triple with lovely sea-view but without balcony.