5 – 13 September 2020

€ 890 — 990*

Euro 890 if booked before 31 January 2020

The New Man Workshop

Who am I – how am I – what do I really need? In this intensive workshop you experience a wide range of emotions amongst a dedicated group of men.

In a trusting group and in the beautiful, healing kalikalos community at the greek sea, you can free yourself from your everyday life and fully come into the here and now. Here you can feel yourself completely, bring your issues to the table and overcome them with a strong community. Complete experience, intense feelings and happiness are the result of this work.

You will be able to cope with problems, fears, anger, guilt and shame in a safe environment and solve the blockages that may stand in the way of your desired life. You free yourself from inner and outer resistance and experience the deep process of connection to your masculinity. In this transformation you bring your dark sides to the light and integrate them into your life to unfold your potential.

Impression from a Men’s group

THE DAILY SCHEDULE

We will start out the day with a variety of body-work exercises to start out feeling relaxed, energized and grounded in experience. After breakfast we will have focused work, including gestalt therapy, hot seat work, coaching and group dynamics from 9:30 AM until about 1:30 PM. We will then break for lunch and enjoy some leisure time: we can go to the beach, hike and swim, and share amongst ourselves.

In the late afternoon, we will resume with group work and sharing rounds. Over the days, we have different challenges, actions, and activities built in.

After the workshop concludes for the day, we will cook together and do maintenance on the Kalikalos Community Center. Occasionally some of us will help with the breakfast preparation. In the evenings, we will hang out around a campfire when conditions allow, lie in hammocks and celebrate life.

The 5th is arrival day with registration in the afternoon and welcome meal at 8pm followed by a check-in of the group after dinner.

The 13th is departure day, after breakfast everyone will clean their rooms before departure.

*Prices: include workshop plus accommodation.