This information is current as of 3 May, 2022.
As you prepare for your journey to beautiful Pilio, we would like to let you know a few things about the health and safety protocols we have implemented in an effort to reduce the risk of spreading infection in our community. Due to changes in Greek regulations for entering the country, we have updated much of the information on this page. Please read it thoroughly.
COVID testing before arrival and during longer stays is an important part of our strategy to minimize the risk of spreading infection.
- Due to recent changes in arrival regulations for Greece, testing is no longer required to enter the country.
- To help us do our best to ensure that everyone in our community stays safe, we now ask that everyone arriving at Kalikalos Anilio brings with them proof of a negative COVID test (PCR, rapid or self test) taken within the previous 48 hours. This requirement is for everyone, regardless of travel origin or vaccination status, due to the possibility of vaccinated people being infected with COVID.
- Before you arrive, please email us a photo of your negative self-test stick or a document showing a negative rapid or PCR test. If you are unable to provide a negative test result by the time you arrive, we will help you administer a self-test. We request a contribution of €5 per test for this service.
- We ask all persons remaining onsite for more than ten days (e.g. staff, volunteers, FIRs and community guests) to perform a COVID self-test at the beginning of each new program session, regardless of vaccination status.
Distancing and Personal Hygiene
- We are limiting rooms and tents to single occupancy, except in the case of family or household members. Two or more people who know each other and are traveling together may also share a room if desired.
- We request that all people staying with us remain mindful of limiting close contact with others (including holding or shaking hands and hugs) as much as possible.
- We request that all people follow basic hygiene protocols such as frequent hand-washing with soap and water, avoiding contact of hands with eyes, nose and mouth, and covering the mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
Specific Protocols for Meal Times
- Before approaching the eating area, we ask each person to wash their hands with soap and water and then apply hand sanitizer before touching any plates, bowls, glasses or cutlery.
- When serving yourself from the buffet, we ask all diners to do their best to minimize touching anything other than their own plate, bowl, glass and cutlery.
Upon arrival at Kalikalos Anilio we will provide you with further guidance and information as needed. We appreciate your partnership in minimizing the risk of spreading infection in our community!
One last request: Please, PLEASE stay home if you experience any of the following symptoms: fever, dry cough and fatigue, sore throat, joint/muscle pain, nasal congestion, loss of sense of smell or taste.