As you prepare for your journey to beautiful Pilio, we would like to let you know a few things about the health and safety protocols we have implemented in an effort to reduce the risk of spreading infection in our community.
– COVID testing before arrival and during longer stays is part of our strategy to minimize the risk of spreading infection.
– All persons arriving in Greece from another country are required to have in their possession a negative PCR test. This satisfies our arrival testing requirement.
– We ask all persons traveling to Kalikalos Anilio from within Greece to bring with them proof of a negative PCR or quick COVID test taken within the previous 48 hours.
– We ask all persons remaining onsite for more than ten days (e.g. staff, volunteers, FIRs and community guests) to perform a COVID self-test at the beginning of each new program session.
– We are limiting rooms and tents to single occupancy, except in the case of family or household members.
– We are limiting the number of people sitting at each table during meal times. Depending on the size of the table, five or six people will be sharing a table rather than eight or ten.
– We request that all people staying with us remain mindful of limiting close contact with others (including handshakes and hugs) as much as possible.
– We request that all people follow basic hygiene protocols such as frequent hand-washing with soap and water, avoiding contact of hands with eyes, nose and mouth, and covering the mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
– We request that all people apply sanitizer spray to surfaces they touch in the bathroom, such as toilet, sink and shower surfaces, water taps and door handles.
Specific Protocols for Meal Times:
– Before approaching the eating area, we ask each person to wash their hands with soap and water and then apply hand sanitizer before touching any plates, bowls, glasses or cutlery.
– Our staff will be serving food to all diners. We ask all diners to do their best to touch only their own plate, bowl, glass and cutlery.
Upon arrival at Kalikalos Anilio we will provide you with further guidance and information as needed. We also want you to know that we will be retaining certain personal information to comply with requirements from the Greek government for contacting visitors to Greece.
In the days before your visit, please contact us if you have any questions, requests or concerns. We are monitoring the situation and will inform you if anything changes.
We appreciate your partnership in minimizing the risk of spreading infection in our community. One last request: Please, PLEASE stay home if you experience any of the following symptoms: fever, dry cough and fatigue, sore throat, joint/muscle pain, nasal congestion, loss of sense of smell or taste.