The Heart of Transformation
with Lindy Vosper, Gabrielle Haslauer and Gregory Rouillard
July 1 - 8, 2023
NEW FOR 2023!
Wisdom teachings and practices for living a wholehearted human life.
Do you long to understand and transform your habitual patterns?
Are you seeking strategies for inner change and immediate impact?
Have you ever wondered where to find companions on the journey of personal transformation?
The Heart of Transformation is a week-long journey of discovery and richness, undertaken in the company of fellow travellers on the path of Life. Together we step into this sacred and potent endeavour by co-creating a container of safety, trust and respect. Throughout the week we lean into the nurturing natural environment of Mount Pelion, held by sea, sky, forest and the Kalikalos community.
We frame our journey in three phases:
- Recognizing our habitual patterns, learning to greet them with gentleness and self-compassion.
- Trying something different, discovering strategies that reduce suffering.
- Making this a way of life, realising our full human potential and continuing on the path of personal growth and transformation.
At each step along the way we draw from a rich and varied background of learning, experience and practice brought by workshop leaders and participants alike. These gifts include:
- Contemplative practices such as sitting and walking meditation.
- Practices from Mahayana Buddhist lineages such as Lojong and Tonglen.
- The Miracle Choice Game, a vehicle for self-discovery.
- Connection and communication practices from Nonviolent Communication (NVC).
- The wisdom and practices of Spiritual Emotional Healing.
- Integrating body and mind with movement practices such as Pilates and conscious dance.
- Spending time in nature, learning from the wisdom of the earth, sea and sky.
This workshop takes place in the larger container of the Kalikalos Holistic Centre. Everyone on site, including workshop leaders and participants, joins with the core team, volunteers and guests in the practice of community. Please explore the Kalikalos website to learn more about the centre’s community philosophy, location, food and accommodations, rhythms, and how we work together in service of the whole.
We have chosen to limit registration to 18 participants. We believe this will contribute to a higher degree of safety and trust and enable us to really get to know each other over the course of the week.
We look forward to seeing you in the circle!
With love and care,
Lindy, Gabrielle and Gregory
Lindy is a trained Pilates and mindfulness teacher living and working in both Greece and the UK. She runs exercise and meditation classes online every week for clients all over the world. For the last nine years she has been leading wellness transformation retreats in Europe, with many of her…
Learn more about Lindy Vosper
Gabrielle, originally from Austria, loves Greece, dancing in the forest and living in community with others on a path of inner listening and spiritual development. Being in Kalikalos provides all of this! She has been in connection with Kalikalos since 2016 in various roles, such as kitchen-focaliser, FIR offering energy-healing-treatments,…
Learn more about Gabrielle Haslauer
Gregory grew up a long time ago in a small mountain town in the U.S. state of Colorado. He attended the Naval Academy and served as a pilot in the Marine Corps for twenty years. Following this first career, he has been increasingly drawn to the principles and practices of…
Learn more about Gregory Rouillard