Kalikalos Winter Online Series
with Gregory W. Rouillard, Chris Headland and Peggy Tileston
February 6 - March 20, 2023
NEW FOR 2023!
Are you already tired of winter? Wishing for some new learning? Longing to be in community?
We have the answer: Join us for the first-ever Kalikalos Winter Online Series!
Beginning in early February, we offer seven consecutive Monday evenings of learning, meaning, fun and connection. The offerings cover a variety of topics, from communication and collaboration to a celebration of the first day of spring. We also offer two opportunities to connect with others in a good old Kalikalos-style Sharing Circle.
- Dates: Every Monday evening from February 6 through March 20. See schedule below.
- Times: Sessions begin at 6:30 PM GMT and last 90 minutes, unless otherwise noted on the schedule below.
- Venue: All sessions are offered via Zoom teleconference. Registrants will receive a welcome email with the Zoom information no later than 24 hours before the session begins.
- Cost: We request a contribution of between €10 and €50 for each session, unless otherwise noted on the schedule below. At least 10% of all contributions received is retained by Kalikalos to support our ongoing work of offering quality workshops in an environment of holistic community.
- Presenters: All presenters are either long-time Kalikalos staff members or former Facilitators in Residence (FIRs).
- Registration: To register for one or more sessions, click the “Book Now” button at the top of this page. You will be asked to fill out a Google form to indicate which sessions you would like to attend and the amount of your total contribution. Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation email with payment instructions.
- Please Note: Each session has a minimum number of bookings, shown in the listing for the session. If the minimum number of bookings for the session is not met by 24 hours prior to the session, the session may be cancelled at the discretion of the facilitator.
Here are the planned offerings. Unless otherwise noted, each 90-minute session begins at 6:30 PM with a requested contribution of between €10 and €50. For more details about each session, click the link in the listing or view the bio for the presenter below.
- February 6: Sharing Circle with Gregory Rouillard CANCELLED
- February 13: The Art of Listening with Gregory Rouillard COMPLETED
- February 20: Working Collaboratively with Chris Headlands COMPLETED
- February 27: Transforming Praise and Blame with Gregory Rouillard CANCELLED
- March 6: Sharing Circle with TBD CANCELLED
- March 13: Power-With Decision Making with Gregory Rouillard (two hours) CANCELLED
- March 20: Spring Equinox Celebration with Peggy Tileston (90 minutes to two hours)
Coming Up Next
March 20: Spring Equinox Celebration with Peggy Tileston (90 minutes to two hours)
Spring Equinox! Ostara! Those of us living in the Northern Hemisphere are welcoming the rising of Earth’s life force, more light, warmer days, and new growth. At the same time our friends in the Southern Hemisphere will be marking the Autumn Equinox by giving thanks for Summer’s bounty and preparing for the descent into Winter’s darkness. If you are living south of the equator, you are more than welcome to join us from your perspective, too! The Spring and Fall Equinoxes are the only two days of the year when day and night, dark and light come into balance. All over the world and for thousands of years, humans have stopped to mark the Equinoxes through coming together in ritual and celebration – Nature has much to teach us about balancing and preparing for either Spring’s fertility or Autumn’s harvest.
In this Equinox workshop we’ll have the opportunity to explore and wed our own Creative Process with that of the Earth’s by first reflecting on the lessons Nature has for us, and then creating a personal nature mandala, an earth altar dedicated to Spring’s promise of hope and renewal (or Autumn’s gifts.) No artistic talent needed, just a willingness to slow down and enter into wonder together as we connect with our dreams, creativity, nature, and each other.
The workshop should take between 90 minutes and two hours. Participants will receive a list of materials to have on hand and questions for reflection after they register.
Please feel free to email me with any questions.
Minimum number of bookings for this session is three.
Gregory has been involved with Kalikalos since 2015 and a member of the Core Team at Anilio since 2020. He loves being part of this community because it gives him the ongoing opportunity to continue to learn, practice and teach the principles of community living that he has been developing…
Learn more about Gregory W. Rouillard
Chris joined Kalikalos as a FIR 2022 actively seeking community living having been on my radar to experience for at least 30 years and share some skills. A Shaman, Peace Pipe Circle Woman. An Earth Healer Workshop Facilitator and Therapist. Working in the local community through workshops and 1-1s. Endeavouring…
Learn more about Chris Headland
My greatest joy comes from engaging with others in transformative experiences that involve the expressive arts, nature, and tapping into the Creative Process… which is why I fell in love with the land and people at Kalikalos Centre last year when I was a Facilitator in Residence –that kind of…
Learn more about Peggy Tileston