As you prepare to travel to Kalikalos Anilio, we offer this list of things we provide and things we suggest you bring for yourself.
- All bedding, pillows, bath and beach towels for people both in tents and rooms in the house.
- A limited number of beach accessories such as sun umbrellas, masks & snorkels, beach chairs, toys, etc. These are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- A small number of musical instruments including guitars, drums and a ukelele.
- Mosquito netting and a variety of insect repellents.
- Three vegetarian meals and one snack per day, along with coffee, tea and other non-alcoholic drinks available throughout the day.
- Yoga mats, cushions and lightweight blankets for yoga or meditation.
- WiFi and a guest computer for your use.
Please Bring with You:
- Personal items for the beach, especially if you are particular about your towel.
- Comfortable warm weather clothing with at least one layering option for cool evenings and/or mosquito protection.
- A warm layer (pullover / fleece) and light rainwear if you are coming in May or September.
- Your preferred type of insect repellent, especially if you are sensitive to insect bites.
- Sun protection such as sun glasses, sun cream, hat and long sleeved clothing if desired.
- Sturdy walking shoes or trainers if you plan to do any walking in the area.
- Personal items such as toothbrush, soap, mobile phone charger, water bottle, books, head lamp, etc.
- Your favorite snacks or drinks, which you can purchase in a nearby shop and store in the Guest Fridge at the centre.
- All medication, vitamins, supplements and other health-related items you need for your stay. While there is a pharmacy in the nearby beach village of Agios Ioannis, sometimes their selection of items is limited. Please ensure you have sufficient prescription medication for your entire stay with us.
- Passport and other travel documents. We have a small safe for storing precious items.
- Sufficient cash to pay your balance due on arrival, unless you have made other arrangements beforehand. There is a cash machine in the nearby beach village of Agios Ioannis if you prefer not to carry a large amount of cash with you.
- An outlook of openness, adventure and curiosity about what you might experience here in our community on beautiful Mount Pelion!
Please Leave at Home:
- Your personal pet, unless you have made prior arrangements with us otherwise.
- Excess luggage, as we are located at the bottom of a 200 meter cobblestone track and have limited storage space for personal items.